Family Fish Fry
Every day is Fry-Day with this tasty recipe from Kyla Charles. A traditional Family Fish Fry made simple and delicious with just five ingredients! Now that’s a way to make the whole family happy.
1. Cook the Gorton’s Beer Battered Fish Fillets according to package, or until 165° or higher.
2. Cook frozen waffle fries according to package directions.
3. Empty your lettuce slaw into a bowl and mix while adding the dressing until desired consistency. Put in fridge to cool.
4. Place your dinner yeast rolls on a cookie sheet and spread butter on the top of each roll. Put in oven with fries, keeping a careful eye until toasted.
5. Once everything is cooked, plate all together and enjoy!
1 bag of Gorton’s Beer Battered Fish Fillets
1 bag of frozen, seasoned waffle fries
1 bag of lettuce slaw
1 bottle of coleslaw dressing
5 ct. dinner yeast rolls
Beer Battered Fillets
Flaky, wild-caught whole white fish fillets.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623