Gluten Free Mediterranean Salmon and Quinoa
Brohaha knows that Mediterranean flavors, sides of peppers and quinoa, and toppings like feta cheese and tomatoes can take care of your salmon lunch or dinner with ease.
1. Preheat Oven to 350°F.
2. Wash peppers, then slice along with lemons.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix the balsamic vinaigrette and spices, then toss with sliced peppers and lemon.
4. On a large cookie sheet, prep approximately ⅓ of the pan with a tin foil barrier. Add peppers and lemons to tinfoil section. Bake for 24 minutes.
5. Prepare Gorton’s Simply Bake Salmon according to package instructions, until reaching an internal temperature of 145°F or higher.
6. Prep quinoa according to directions on packaging.
7. Mix feta cheese, roma tomatoes, balsamic vinaigrette, and oregano together.
8. Once everything has finished cooking, plate quinoa and salmon. Top with a little bit of the juices from the Simply Bake Salmon, followed by the topping. Enjoy!
2 boxes Gorton’s Simply Bake Salmon
2 lemons sliced
3 bell peppers red, green & orange, sliced
¼ cup balsamic vinaigrette
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
For the Topping:
6 oz feta cheese
½ pint roma tomatoes
1 tbs balsamic vinaigrette
1 tsp oregano
1 cup quinoa
Simply Bake Salmon
Wild-caught Salmon with roasted garlic & butter.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623