Greek Salad With Fish Fillets
If you’ve been wanting to book a trip to Santorini, try diving into a delicious Greek Salad right in your own kitchen with Sammi Ricke’s HappiHomeMade recipe! Toss in staple ingredients like kalamata olives and crumbled feta with Gorton’s fresh-tasting Fish Fillets. Top off your creation with your favorite store-bought tzatziki, and enjoy your Mediterranean stay-cation.
1. FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
2. Cook the fish fillets in the air fryer or the oven according to package directions.
3. Prepare cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion and olives. Add all four veggies to a medium bowl.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
5. Pour dressing over veggies and toss to lightly combine.
6. Top with cooked fish fillets, crumbled feta, and tzatziki sauce. Enjoy!
1 cup cucumber, sliced and quartered
3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
1/3 cup red onion, sliced
2 tbsp kalamata olives
1 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
2 Gorton’s Crispy Battered Fish Fillets
1/4 cup store bought tzatziki sauce
1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tbsp vinegar
⅛ tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp oregano
Flaky, wild-caught white fish fillets dipped in a golden, crispy coating.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.