Sheet Pan Panko Crusted Haddock Fish Tacos
Panko Crusted Haddock, sweet veggies, and savory spices combine in these crowd-pleasing fish tacos from Typically Jane. We prefer ours with extra tartar sauce 😉
1. Prepare Gorton’s Premium Haddock Fillets according to package, until 155°F or higher.
3. Preheat oven to 425°F and arrange peppers and onions on an oven-safe baking dish.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, flip, and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
5. While veggies are baking, whip together the spicy tartar sauce. Combine mayo, relish, and sriracha.
6. After fish and veggies are cooked, add to corn tortilla with whatever toppings you like, such as chopped cabbage, sliced jalapeno, sprinkle of cheese, squeeze of lime and tartar sauce. Enjoy!
4 fillets, Gorton’s Premium Haddock
1/2 red, orange, yellow & green bell peppers
1/2 sweet onion
2 tbs garlic salt spice blend
3 tbs mayo
1 tbs dill relish
1 tbs Sriracha
8 corn tortillas
1/4 cabbage, chopped
1 sliced jalapeno
1 sliced lime
4 tbs shredded cheese
Premium Haddock Fillets
Extra-large and flaky wild-caught Haddock fillets.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623