Spicy Orange Popcorn Shrimp
Tired of spending money on Chinese takeout every week? Mix things up with this Spicy Orange Popcorn Shrimp recipe. A tangy kick of heat in every crispy bite and you don’t even have to pay for delivery.
1. Cook one 14 oz package of Gorton’s Popcorn Shrimp as directed on the package.
2. In a small saucepan, add one cup of Sweet Orange Marmalade and place on medium heat for 5 min.
3. After the marmalade’s consistency has reduced to a sauce, add one tablespoon of Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce to the Sweet Orange Marmalade and stir thoroughly using a fork or small whisk. Cook an additional 5 minutes and remove from the heat.
4. Once the 14 oz package of Gorton’s Popcorn Shrimp is completely cooked, place the hot shrimp in a large bowl. Gently toss the hot Spicy Orange sauce to coat the shrimp using a large spoon.
5. Garnish the Spicy Orange Shrimp with toasted sesame seeds, finely sliced scallions, or orange zest.
1 14 oz pkg Gorton’s Popcorn Shrimp
1 cup Sweet Orange Marmalade
1 tbsp Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
100% whole, tail-off Shrimp covered with a flavorful breading.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623