Air Fryer Orange Shrimp & Broccoli
Lex Eats knows that we don’t give air fryers the credit they truly deserve. Gorton’s Popcorn Shrimp keeps it light and crispy for a perfect orange shrimp and broccoli delight. It’s easy to add more seafood to your diet when you can whip up a meal like this in no time.
1. Toss broccoli crowns with olive oil, salt and pepper. Add to air fryer basket and air fry for 6 minutes at 400°F.
2. Remove broccoli from air fryer.
3. Cook the half of the bag of the Popcorn Shrimp in your air fryer at 400°F for 8 – 10 minutes, until reaching an internal temperature of 165°F or higher.
4. Make sauce by whisking together orange juice, honey, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, sriracha and cornstarch. Heat over low heat for 10-15 minutes, whisking occasionally until sauce thickens and becomes sticky.
5. Toss shrimp in about half the sauce to start. Add broccoli and toss to combine.
6. Serve with rice and the remaining sauce to dip or drizzle on top. Enjoy!
1 box Gorton’s Popcorn Shrimp
1 large or 2 small heads broccoli
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/3 cup orange juice
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp minced ginger
1 tsp sriracha or chili garlic sauce
1 tbsp cornstarch or arrowroot powder
100% whole, tail-off Shrimp covered with a flavorful breading.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623