Crispy Shrimp with Cranberry BBQ Dip
Looking for a simple way to excite your tastebuds? Make like Uncomplicated Chef and pair your crispy shrimp with a tangy cranberry BBQ dipping sauce and a sprinkle of fresh chives.
1. Cook shrimp according to box instructions.
2. While shrimp is cooking, add all ingredients for the dip to a saucepan.
3. Turn stovetop on to medium-high heat and bring the cranberry mixture to a simmer. Once simmering, lower heat and allow mixture to simmer for 20 minutes until cranberries are cooked through.
4. Let the cranberry mixture cool and blend the sauce with a hand mixer until smooth.
5. Serve shrimp on a platter with the dipping sauce and freshly chopped chives. Enjoy!
1 (9.2 oz) box Gorton’s Butterfly Shrimp
1 tbsp chives (finely chopped)
2 cups of fresh cranberries
½ cup sugar
1 orange, juiced
½ cup BBQ sauce
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp hot sauce
Crunchy Butterfly Shrimp
Shrimp that packs a punch.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623