Feta and Fish Pitas
For a family-friendly dinner that has all the flavor, turn to Feta and Fish Pitas. Loaded with fresh herbs, red pepper hummus, tzatziki and Gorton’s® Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets, this is one dish you’ll turn to again and again.
1. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Set aside.
2. For the avocado salad, add chopped baby cucumbers, chopped avocados, red onion, feta, and parsley in a bowl. Add lemon juice mixture. Toss until combined.
3. For the tzatziki sauce, a separate bowl, add Greek yogurt, hot sauce, grated cucumber, lemon zest, grated garlic, dill and salt. Mix until combined.
4. Cook Gorton’s® Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets according to package directions, until 165˚F or higher.
5. Plate pita with red pepper hummus, Gorton’s Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets, avocado salad, tzatziki sauce, sliced avocados and cucumbers, dill and parsley leaves. Sprinkle with feta and enjoy!
Gorton’s® Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets
Red pepper hummus
For the Avocado Salad:
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon of salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
4 baby cucumbers
½ of a red onion
½ cup of a feta
¼ cup of parsley
For the Tzatziki Sauce:
1 cup Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons of hot sauce
½ cup of grated cucumber
1 tablespoon of lemon zest
1 clove of grated garlic
2 tablespoons of dill
½ teaspoon of salt
Flaky, wild-caught whole Alaska Pollock fillets in a golden crunchy Panko breadcrumb.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623