BANG BANG SHRIMP TACOS W/ CANTALOUPE CUCUMBER SALSA
Uncomplicated Chef’s easy-to-assemble Bang Bang Shrimp Taco recipe brings your dinner table to the tropics, no matter how far you are from the water. Work up a sweat with jalapenos and homemade Bang Bang Sauce, and cool back down with a scoop of cantaloupe and cucumber salsa.
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F
2. Transfer shrimp to a baking sheet and bake per package instructions. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine all ingredients for the salsa.
3. Let it chill until ready for serving. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the Bang Bang sauce.
4. Remove shrimp from the oven and transfer into a bowl. Add Bang Bang sauce and toss well.
5. Warm up the tortillas and build your tacos with cantaloupe cucumber salsa, spicy shrimp, and more Bang Bang sauce. Sprinkle fresh cilantro and more lime juice per your taste.
1 box of Gorton’s Popcorn Shrimp
1 cup cantaloupe diced
1 cup cucumber diced
1 jalapeno diced
½ red onion minced
3 tbsp of fresh cilantro chopped
1 lime juiced
Pinch of salt
Bang Bang sauce
2 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tbsp sour cream
1 tbsp sriracha sauce
2 tbsp sweet Thai chili sauce
Juice from ½ lemon
100% whole, tail-off Shrimp covered with a flavorful breading.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.