Crispy Battered Fish Fillet Greek Bowl
Uncomplicated Chef gives the classic Greek Salad a refresh with this Crispy Battered Fish Fillet Greek Bowl recipe. Brighten your lunch break with crunchy veggies, Mediterranean ingredients, and lean protein, and top it off with a delicious drizzle of lime-dill dressing.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Place Gorton’s Crispy Battered Fish Fillets on a baking sheet and cook the fillets according to package instructions.
3. While the fillets are cooking, add tomatoes, cucumber, olives, onions, dill and feta cheese to a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to combine for the Greek salad.
4. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the yogurt sauce.
5. When the fillets are finished cooking, allow them to cool for a few minutes.
6. Build your bowl with a bed of arugula, pearled couscous, Greek salad, fillets and yogurt sauce.
4 Gorton’s Crispy Battered Fish Fillets
2 cups pearl couscous, previously cooked
1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, chopped
1 cup cucumbers, cubed
½ red onion, diced
1 cup kalamata olives
2 tbsp feta cheese
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp fresh dill
2 cups arugula
1 cup Greek yogurt
½ lime juiced
1 tbsp fresh dill
¼ tsp salt
Flaky, wild-caught white fish fillets dipped in a golden, crispy coating.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623