Fish Tacos with Citrus Greek Yogurt Slaw
Our delicious fish sticks bring the crunch, and Nutmeg Nanny’s Greek Yogurt Slaw adds a zest of lime and paprika. Put it all together, and you’ve got a few irresistible fish tacos.
- Bake the fish sticks according to box directions.
- While the fish sticks bake, lightly toast your tortillas and wrap in foil to keep them warm.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl whisk together Greek yogurt, lime juice, lime zest, smoked paprika, kosher salt and black pepper.
- To the Greek yogurt mixture add your red cabbage, carrots, Chinese cabbage and green onions. Toss to combine.
- To make your tacos add 4 fish sticks per tortilla, top with the desired amount of slaw and sprinkle with cilantro.
2 (18 count) boxes Gorton’s fish sticks
9 (6-inch) corn tortillas, lightly toasted
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 lime, zested
1 lime, juiced
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups shredded red cabbage
2 cups shredded carrots
1 cup shredded Chinese cabbage
3 green onions, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks
100% real fish sticks in a crunchy golden breading.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623