Simply Baked Salmon with Zucchini Noodles
Keeping it simple has never been more satisfying. Try this Simply Baked Salmon recipe for an easy to make, easier-to-devour meal.
1. Heat the olive oil in the pan, add tomatoes, and toss. Cook for a minute, then add zucchini noodles and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Place the zucchini noodles and tomatoes on the plate.
3. Prepare Gorton’s Simply Bake Salmon according to package directions.
4. Top the plate with cooked salmon.
5. Garnish with herbs and charred lemon slice.
1 large zucchini (spiralized)
4 cherry tomatoes (sliced)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp fresh basil
1 lemon slice
1 package of Gorton’s Simply Baked Salmon
Simply Bake Salmon
Wild-caught Salmon with roasted garlic & butter.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.