Fun AND nutritious! Make a smart snack when hunger hits with NEW Smart & Crunchy! Let the kids help and everyone wins with this mealtime idea.
- Prepare Gorton’s Smart & Crunchy Fish Sticks according to package instructions.
- While Fish Sticks are cooking, lay out wraps and place lettuce and cheese along one end of wrap.
- Fill ramekin or small bowl with dressing or dip.
- When fish sticks are done cooking, place 2-3 sticks end-to-end along edge of wrap, on top of lettuce and cheese.
- Carefully roll up the wrap, beginning with the end with the fish sticks.
- Once in a roll, cut up into bite sized slices, around 1 inch wide.
- Serve with ramekin of ketchup/dip and enjoy!
Smart & Crunchy Fish Sticks
1 package nedium whole wheat wraps/tortillas
1 cup shredded lettuce
6 Cheddar cheese slices, cut in half
1 cup ketchup or favorite dip of choice
NEW! Smart & Crunchy Fish Sticks
100% wild-caught fish breaded in a crunchy, golden panko coating.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623