Cilantro Lime Fish Bowl
Thanks to Nicholle Eddy, your new favorite dinner has arrived. Fill your bowl with avocado, jalapeno, and veggies, then finish with freshly baked Crispy Battered Fish Fillets. Top it off with a drizzle of easy-to-make cilantro lime sauce and a squeeze of lime, and enjoy!
1. FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
2. Prepare Fish Fillets according to package directions
In a blender, puree cilantro, Greek yogurt, sour cream, and the juice of one lime. Add salt to taste.
3. Divide the red cabbage and vegetable slaw evenly among two bowls and squeeze one quarter of a lime over each bowl. Add ¼ cup black beans and ½ cup of rice to each bowl.
4. Top each bowl with the crispy battered fillets, sliced jalapeno, and avocado.
5. Drizzle the cilantro lime sauce over the fish and enjoy!
Gorton’s Crispy Battered Fish Fillets
½ cup red cabbage, shredded
1 cup vegetable slaw
¾ cup cilantro, plus more for garnish if desired
7 oz plain Greek yogurt
¼ cup sour cream
½ cup black beans
1 cup cilantro lime rice
1 avocado, sliced
1 jalapeno, sliced
Salt to taste
Flaky, wild-caught white fish fillets dipped in a golden, crispy coating.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623