Fish Fillets with Homemade Malt Vinegar Potato Chips
Introducing: fish and chips with a twist. Starring: your favorite Beer Battered Fish Fillets and Homemade Malt Vinegar Potato Chips. All made possible in a quick, easy recipe, thanks to Kitchen Gone Rogue.
1. Cook Gorton’s Beer Battered Fish Fillets according to the package, or until 165° or higher.
3. Coat the a baking sheet with 1 Tbsp of olive oil
4. Cut the potatoes 1/4 inch thick.
5. Put the baking sheet in the oven for 5 minutes to get hot
6. Toss potato slices with olive oil, salt and pepper
7. Carefully place the potato slices on the hot baking sheet
8. Put in oven and bake 25 minutes or until slightly brown; flip and bake another 10-12 minutes.
9. Garnish with parsley and sprinkle with malt vinegar. Serve with fillets and a side of coleslaw. Enjoy!
1 bag of Gorton’s Beer Battered Fish Fillets
2 Yukon gold potatoes
1 1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp chopped parsley garnish
Beer Battered Fillets
Flaky, wild-caught whole white fish fillets.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623