Our take on this warm and roasted classic appetizer takes just minutes to make, but it will leave your guests talking about it for days.
1. See Gorton’s Crab Cake package for microwave thawing instructions.
2. Mix the thawed Crab Cakes together well.
3. Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
4. Stuff each mushroom with a large spoonful of the crab cakes.
5. Place on a greased pan and bake for 8-10 minutes at 350˚F.
6 oz. package thawed crab cakes (2 x 3 oz. crab cakes)
12 washed mushroom caps
Real crabmeat with diced onion, butter, & savory seasonings.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623