Fish Sticks With Herb Aioli Dip
It’s time to shake up your mealtime roster and give it a fresh start with this recipe from Uncomplicated Chef. Your tastebuds won’t know what hit them when you dip Gorton’s fresh-tasting Fish Sticks into a flavorful blend of fresh radishes and cucumber with delicious herbs like dill, chives, mint, and tarragon.
FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
1. Cook the fish sticks in the air fryer or the oven according to package directions.
2. In a blender, add all ingredients for the aioli sauce. Blend until it thickens.
3. Add more oil to adjust the thickness, if needed. It should look like a mayonnaise texture.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, lemon juice, olive oil and fresh dill.
5. Pour the mixture over the cucumbers and radishes. Combine well and refrigerate. It can be prepared ahead of time.
6. Serve fish sticks on a board with herb aioli dip and cucumber salad, or other sides as per your taste. Enjoy!
1 package Gorton’s Fish Sticks
1 cucumber, sliced
1 bunch of radishes, sliced
2 tbsp sour cream
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp fresh dill
3 tbsp olive oil
2 egg yolks
1 garlic clove
1 tsp mustard
1 lemon, juiced
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 tbsp fresh herbs: dill, chives, mint, tarragon (combined)
½ cup olive oil or more
Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks
100% real fish sticks in a crunchy golden breading.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.