Shrimp with Mango Salsa
Why just add spice to dinner, when you can make it salty and sweet too? Beer Battered Shrimp with sweet mango & spicy jalapeno make for a tangy trio, but when you mix with fresh red onion, lime juice, and cilantro, these flavors are off the charts.
1. Cook Beer Batter Shrimp according to package directions.
2. Mix mango salsa ingredients in a medium bowl with some honey.
3. Heat up the salsa on a skillet until slightly browned.
4. Arrange shrimp on serving plate in a circle with tails facing out.
5. Once finished, place salsa in the center of the plate or on top of the shrimp
6. Serve and enjoy!
For Mango Salsa:
1 package Gorton’s Beer Batter Shrimp
1 cup diced mango
¼ cup red onion, diced
¼ cup chopped cilantro
1 jalapeno, diced
3 tbsp lime juice
½ tsp salt
Crispy Beer Batter Shrimp
Tender tail-on Shrimp in a crispy pub-style batter.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623