Roasted Garlic Tilapia Endive Boats
Endive is a leaf vegetable used in salads, so why not try something new and set sail on some Grilled Fillet endive boats? Crisp and fresh, topped with gorgonzola and cranberries.
1. Prepare Gorton’s Tilapia Roasted Garlic & Butter Grilled Fillets according to package instructions.
2. In the meantime, bring balsamic vinegar to a simmer in a small saucepan and reduce to 1/3 cup.
3. Trim bottom end of endive, remove 8 leaves, carefully rinse with water and pat dry with a paper towel.
4. Lightly brown walnuts in a frying pan over medium heat (no oil), cool and coarsely chop.
5. Cut each cooked Tilapia fillet into fourths and place one piece onto each endive leaf.
6. Evenly distribute Gorgonzola cheese, dried cranberries and nuts amongst leaves.
7. Drizzle each ‘boat’ with some balsamic vinegar reduction and honey and serve immediately.
2 Gorton’s Tilapia Roasted Garlic & Butter Grilled Fillets
1 cup balsamic vinegar
1 Belgian endive
1/4 walnuts (optional)
1 oz Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
8 Tbsp dried cranberries or cherries
NEW! Roasted Garlic & Butter Grilled Tilapia
Flame-grilled 5-Star Tilapia® with roasted garlic & butter
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623