Signature Tilapia Piccata
No need to go out to eat! Enjoy this restaurant style dish in less than 30 minutes!
1. Whisk together chicken broth and corn starch.
2. Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and add broth mixture.
3. Add orzo and wine to skillet, cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add butter and Gorton’s Signature Grilled Tilapia Fillets to skillet.
5. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
6. Remove skillet from heat, gently blend in capers, lemon juice and tomatoes and enjoy!
2 Gorton’s Signature Grilled Tilapia Fillets
1-2/3 cup low sodium chicken broth
1/2 Tbsp corn starch
1 Tbsp olive oil
2/3 cup orzo, unprepared
1/3 cup white wine
1 Tbsp butter
8 cherry tomatoes, halved
2 Tbsp capers
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
NEW! Signature Grilled Tilapia
5-Star Tilapia® seasoned with a classic blend of real herbs and spices.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623