Grilled Gluten Free Flatbread
Healthy and 100% gluten free, this is a safe, easy and delicious meal for the whole family, works well with any of Gorton’s gluten free Grilled Fish.
1. Prepare Gorton’s Classic Grilled Salmon Fillets according to package directions. Cool slightly and break into chunks with a fork.
2. While fillets are cooking, prepare Pizza Crust Mix for 1 pizza as directed on package.
3. When pizza crust is ready, coat with a layer of sliced tomatoes or tomato sauce.
4. Cover with desired toppings.
5. Sprinkle fish chunks over toppings. Heat at 350°F for 10 minutes or until cheese melts and toppings are heated. Slice and serve.
2 Gorton’s Classic Grilled Salmon Fillets
Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix or Gluten Free Ready Made Pizza Crust
2 large tomatoes – thinly sliced and/or Gluten Free Tomato Sauce
Toppings: sliced onions, sliced mushrooms, shredded cheese, sliced mozzarella cheese, scallions, sliced red/green peppers, baby spinach, basil or any toppings of your choice!
NEW! Classic Grilled Salmon
100% wild-caught Salmon expertly seasoned with a classic blend of herbs and spices.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623