Sheet Pan Cod Dinner
Keeping dinnertime creative can be challenging at times. But if you ask Living Freely Gluten Free, they would tell you that all you need is a pan and a nice piece of fish! This Sheet Pan Cod Dinner is hard to beat if you’re looking for an easy gluten-free meal that everyone will love.
1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
2. In a bowl add the potatoes, 1 tbsp. of oil and half of the herb blend. Stir to coat the potatoes.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the potatoes on 1/3 of the sheet.
4. In the same bowl add the carrots, remaining oil and remaining herb blend. Stir well to coat. Add to the baking sheet.
5. Place in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cook Simply Bake Cod according to package instructions, until reaching an internal temperature of 165°F or higher.
6. Remove from the oven and serve altogether! It’s that simple and easy!
1 lb baby potatoes
10-14 small carrots
2 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
4 Gorton’s Simply Bake Cod Garlic Butter Fillets
For the Herb Blend
¾ tsp sea salt (pink Himalayan preferably)
3/4 tsp granulated garlic
3/4 tsp parsley
1/4 tsp sage
1/4 tsp rosemary
1/4 tsp thyme
1/4 tsp pepper
Simply Bake Cod
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623