Crispy Fish Stick Tostada Wrap
Craving a little crunch? Turn to this crispy tostada wrap loaded with Gorton’s® Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks, roasted vegetables, and mango salsa.
1. On a sheet pan, add zucchini, summer squash, and red bell pepper. Toss until combined. Spread vegetables on the pan evenly, and drizzle with olive oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt. Toss vegetables again to ensure all spices are evenly distributed. Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, add mango, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, and salt. Mix until combined.
3. When done baking, transfer mixed vegetables into a bowl. Add grilled corn kernels and black beans. Toss until combined.
4. Cook Gorton’s® Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks according to package directions until reaching an internal temperature of 165˚F or higher.
5. On a large flour tortilla, add one cup of roasted veggie mix, three Gorton’s® Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks, and mango salsa. Drizzle with lime crema. Top with crunchy corn tortilla. Fold the excess flour tortilla over the corn tortilla in a circular format. Toast folded-side down on a hot pan and flip.
6. Once both sides are toasted, cut down the center. Add extra lime crema on the side for dipping, if desired. Plate and enjoy!
Gorton’s® Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks
Large flour tortillas
Crunchy corn tortillas
For Roasted Veggie Mix:
2 zucchinis, diced
2 summer squash, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp chili powder
½ tsp cumin
½ tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp salt
½ cup grilled corn kernels
½ cup black beans
For Mango Salsa:
1 cup diced mango
¼ cup red onion, diced
¼ cup chopped cilantro
1 jalapeno, diced
3 tbsp lime juice
½ tsp salt
NEW! Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks
100% real fish sticks in a crunchy golden breading.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623