Garlic Shrimp Pesto Zoodles
The only thing more fun than saying ZOODLES is eating them. Combine this light pasta alternative with our delicious Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi and you’ve got an Insta-worthy dish from Nutmeg Nanny you’ll love sharing.
- Spiralize zucchini to your liking. Once spiralized set aside.
- In a medium-sized skillet prepare the Gorton’s Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi according to the box directions.
- Take your noodles and toss them with the pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese.
- Separate the zucchini noodles onto 2 plates, top each pile of zoodles with an equal amount of shrimp and garnish with desired amounts of fresh basil and crushed red pepper flakes.
- If desired, quickly warm noodles in a skillet with a little olive oil and then toss in pesto. However, warming will soften the zoodles faster.
2 medium-sized zucchini, about 12 inches long
1 (10.5 ounce) box Gorton’s Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
1/2 cup pesto
1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
Fresh basil, minced
Crushed red pepper flakes
Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
Large tail-off Shrimp in a creamy garlic butter sauce.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623