Orzo Tabouleh with Shrimp
This staple Mediterranean salad is a favorite for its fresh herbs, sweet cherry tomatoes and hearty grains. If you want to add on to this classic, try Uncomplicated Chef’s secret ingredient, Gorton’s Air Fried Butterfly Shrimp, and give this dish an unexpectedly light and delicious crunch.
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F degrees.
2. Place Gorton’s Air Fried Butterfly Shrimp into a baking sheet pan.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes as per package instructions.
4. In a large bowl, toss together orzo, tomatoes, cucumber, scallions, and fresh herbs.
5. Season with salt.
6. Grate lemon zest and squeeze juice from 1 lemon.
7. Pour olive oil into the bowl and toss to combine.
8. Add feta cheese and toss gently.
9. Remove the shrimp from the oven.
10. Serve pasta salad topped with shrimp, crumbled feta, and lemon slices.Enjoy!
1 package of Gorton’s Air Fried Butterfly Shrimp
2 cups cooked orzo pasta
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup cucumber, diced
½ cup scallions, chopped
1 cup mix of fresh herbs, parsley, mint, and chives
Juice and zest from 1 lemon
¼ cup olive oil
1 tsp salt
¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
Air Fried Shrimp
Air fried for light & crispy breading on the outside and tender shrimp on the inside
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623