Salmon Beet & Orange Salad
Mindy’s Cooking Obsession doesn’t miss a beet with this grilled salmon salad that’ll leave you feeling rejuvenated, satisfied, and dare we say… maybe even a little greedy.
1. Cook Gorton’s Classic Grilled Salmon Filets according to package directions. While the salmon cooks make the dressing and prepare the salad.
2. Whisk the ingredients for the dressing together in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Slice the onions and avocado. Cut the peel off the oranges and chop into bite-sized pieces.
4. Layer the spring mix onto a large platter or 2 dinner plates. Add the beets, oranges, avocado and red onion.
5. Using two forks pull the salmon fillets into bite sized pieces and add to the salad. Drizzle with honey mustard vinaigrette.
For the salad:
1 package Gorton’s Natural Catch Classic Grilled Salmon Filets
4 cups spring salad mix
1 cup beets, canned
1 cup oranges, sectioned
1/2 avocado, sliced
1/4 cup red onion
For the dressing:
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
Classic Grilled Salmon
100% wild-caught Salmon expertly seasoned with a classic blend of herbs and spices.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.