Salmon & Veggie Power Bowl
Your go-to healthy dinner never tasted so good. This salmon and veggie medley from Say I’m A Foodie is a boost for your health and a blast for your taste buds. Enjoy!
1. Cut cauliflower into florets.
2. Add turmeric, red pepper flakes, cumin, 3 tbsp of olive oil, and a dash of salt and stir until the florets are evenly coated.
3. Place on a sheet pan and roast in 450º oven for 25-28 minutes.
4. While cauliflower is roasting, cut zucchini into 1/4-inch discs.
5. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil, oregano, parsley, and a pinch of salt and stir until evenly coated.
6. After cauliflower has been in oven for 10 minutes, take out the sheet pan, add the zucchini and finish roasting. It should be about 15 minutes longer once you add the zucchini.
7. Prepare Gorton’s Simply Bake Salmon according to the package directions, until reaching an internal temperature of 165°F or higher.
8. Poke sweet potato all around with a fork.
9. In the last 10 minutes that the food is in the oven, microwave the sweet potato for 3 minutes and 30 seconds on each side.
10. Spoon half of the sweet potato into a bowl. Add turmeric roasted cauliflower and zucchini and top with the salmon. Enjoy!
1 package of Gorton’s Simply Bake Salmon
1 large head of cauliflower
1 tsp turmeric
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp cumin
4 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp dried parsley
salt and pepper
1 large sweet potato
Simply Bake Salmon
Wild-caught Salmon with roasted garlic & butter.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623