Shrimp Scampi Stir Fry Recipe
Convenience doesn’t have to mean the same meals every night. Mix up your weeknight dinners with this fun Shrimp Scampi Stir Fry recipe from A Helicopter Mom.
- Prepare both servings of Gorton’s Classic Shrimp Scampi in the oven according to box directions. Set aside.
- Heat a wok or a large skillet over medium-high heat on the stove. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the peppers, carrots, and broccoli to the hot skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes and then add the garlic and ginger. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are crisp but tender, about 5-7 minutes. Cook them longer if you like your vegetables softer.
- Cut open the packages of Gorton’s Simply Bake Classic Shrimp Scampi and place the shrimp in a bowl. Pour the remaining garlic butter sauce over the vegetables. Stir until the veggies are well coated, then allow to simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Spoon veggies and shrimp scampi over cooked rice. Enjoy!
1 box Gorton’s Simply Bake Classic Shrimp Scampi
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large head of broccoli, cut into small florets
1 large red bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, thinly sliced
1 large green bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, thinly sliced
1 medium yellow bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, thinly sliced
3 small carrots, chopped, or 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
Simply Bake Shrimp Scampi
Tender tail-off shrimp with garlic, butter & parmesan cheese.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623