Simple Salmon Salad
Natural Catch Grilled Salmon. Spinach and arugula. Mixed berries. This simple salmon salad from Lovely Delites is as deliciously simple as that.
1. Prepare Gorton’s Natural Catch Grilled Salmon according to package, until 155°F or higher.
3. In the meantime, prepare the salad by washing and chopping the strawberries.
4. Add fresh spinach and arugula to a dish and then add washed blueberries and chopped strawberries.
5. When salmon is finished, chop nicely and sprinkle on top of the prepared salad.
6. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!
1 box of Gorton’s Natural Catch Grilled Salmon
3 cups of spinach
1 cup arugula
1/3 cup chopped strawberries
1/4 cup blueberries
Classic Grilled Salmon
100% wild-caught Salmon expertly seasoned with a classic blend of herbs and spices.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.