Summer Kale Salad
Grilled salmon fillets top a bed of kale, quinoa, blueberries, and more in this summer kale salad from Lex Eats. Don’t let the name fool you, though. This dish is delish year-round.
1. Prepare Gorton’s Natural Catch Grilled Salmon according to package, until 155°F or higher.
2. Make dressing by whisking together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
3. Add finely chopped kale to a large mixing bowl and pour over dressing. Use your hands to massage the dressing into the kale.
4. Add quinoa, blueberries, dried cranberries and almonds to salad and toss to combine.
5. Divide salad into two bowls and top with salmon. Enjoy!
1 bunch kale, de-stemmed and finely chopped
2 Gorton’s Natural Catch Grilled Salmon fillets
1 cup cooked quinoa
1/3 cup blueberries
1/4 cup dried cranberries
2 tbsp almond slivers
1/4 cup olive oil
3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp honey
1 tsp dijon mustard
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
Classic Grilled Salmon
100% wild-caught Salmon expertly seasoned with a classic blend of herbs and spices.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623