Toasted Fish Stick Subs
Crunchy fish sticks and soft sub rolls are the childhood combo Sizzling Eats never grew out of. Add your favorite toppings and pass on this delicious tradition.
- Slice torpedo rolls in half.
- Once fish sticks are done, cut them in half and line the 10 halves in the bun.
- Cut the American cheese diagonally and line the slices over the fish sticks.
- Place the subs on a baking sheet and let the cheese melt using the residual heat from baking the fish sticks.
- Once the cheese is melted (about 5 mins), add the veggies and tarter sauce.
- Enjoy right away!
25 Gorton’s Fish Sticks baked according to the instructions
5 soft torpedo rolls
1 cup romaine lettuce
1 large tomato, sliced
1/4 cup sliced red onion
5 slices yellow American Cheese
1/4 cup dill relish
1/3 cup mayo
Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks
100% real fish sticks in a crunchy golden breading.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623