Buffalo Shrimp Dip
Buffalo spice doesn’t just belong with wings. This Taste and See recipe proves it’s the soulmate our buttery Shrimp Scampi has been waiting for.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Saute Gorton’s Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi in a 10-inch oven-proof pan on medium high for 6-8 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, and use a slotted spoon to remove the shrimp from the sauce. Place on a cutting board and rough chop into ½-inch pieces.
- Turn heat up to medium, then add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, hot sauce, onions. Stir until well combined.
- Fold in the chopped shrimp. Sprinkle on a little more shredded cheese and bake for 2-3 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Garnish with more chopped green onions and serve with crostini, tortilla chips, or celery sticks – or use cucumber slices for a low-carb option.
21 ounces Gorton’s Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi (Two 10.5 ounce packages)
4 tablespoons hot sauce
¼ cup finely shredded Mexican blend cheese – plus more for garnish
3 green onions finely chopped (reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish)
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
Large tail-off Shrimp in a creamy garlic butter sauce.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623