A quesadilla with cocktail sauce? It’s actually delicious. Layer cooked Shrimp with cheese and lime juice in tortillas, melt, then dip in your favorite cocktail sauce.
1. Prepare Gorton’s Crunchy Golden Popcorn Shrimp according to package directions and combine cocktail sauce and lime juice.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large non-stick skillet for 1 minute over medium high heat and place one flour tortilla in skillet.
3. Add 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese on top of quesadilla, cook until bottom is browned, place on a cutting board and top with half of shrimp.
4. Place another flour tortilla in skillet, add a 1/4 cup of cheese and cook until bottom is browned. Top tortilla on cutting board.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 to make other quesadilla and serve immediately with lime-cocktail sauce.
8 oz Gorton’s Crunchy Golden Popcorn Shrimp
1 cup cocktail sauce
Juice of half a lime
4 Tbsp vegetable or olive oil
4 – 7-1/2″” flour tortillas
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
100% whole, tail-off Shrimp covered with a flavorful breading.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623