Sweet & Savory Shrimp Crostini
Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp on crostini means jumbo flavor, jumbo-sized bites, and a jumbo hit for any party (recipe from Sizzling Eats).
- Heat oven to bake shrimp according to package instructions.
- Mix butter with garlic powder and herbs and brush crostini rounds.
- Toast alongside shrimp for 3-5 mins.
- Remove crostini from oven and smear with cream cheese.
- Once shrimp are done, set aside. In a small bowl, mix the coconut and marmalade together.
- Smear a dollop on the cream cheese-covered crostini.
- Top with shrimp & enjoy!
1 package Gorton’s Crunchy Butterfly Shrimp, baked according to package
4 ounces cream cheese
Sliced crostini rounds
1/2 cup orange marmalade
1/4 cup shredded coconut
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Italian herbs & spices
Crunchy Butterfly Shrimp
Tender tail-on Shrimp in crunchy panko breadcrumbs.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623